Max Strom is teaching his famous 200 hour Inner Axis in The Netherlands!
I am so happy with this is happening.
This 200 Hour training consists of two 15 day segments and both segments will have one day off in the middle. The training will be taught by Max Strom (20 days) and with Jamie Elmer teaching the Applied Anatomy portion of the training (7 days). The course will include some homework, including required reading and some exercises.
The capacity for personal transformation is present in each of us, yet is often hidden beneath the surface, neglected by the demands and routine of our daily life. Max Strom’s Inner Axis training will teach you how to guide ordinary people through the experience of extraordinary transformation. It is designed to prepare you to teach people from all walks of life and levels of fitness, whether or not your student has a stiff body or a rigid schedule.
If you’re in a leadership position, or have the aim to become a teacher, or simply have the desire to enrich your knowledge and practice of Max Strom’s method, you will find this course inspiring and indispensable to your journey.
27 January – 10 February 2018 | 09.00 – 17.00
(not on 3 February)
Includes 1.5 hour break for meal
25 March – 8 April 2018 | 09.00 – 17.00
(not on 1 April)
Includes 1.5 hour break for meal
Last day | 8 April 09.00-15.00
Location: School voor Tai Chi Chuan | M.P. Lindostraat 4 | Utrecht
Course Modules & Outline
- The Three Pillars of Transformation: Mind, Body, Breath
- Breath-initiated movement; the prime mover
- Emotional Healing/ Internal Transformation
- Ethical Precepts
- Yoga posture alignment, strength, and stretching
- Qi Gong- listening and sensing
- Working with extremes: beginners, elders, and the hyper flexible
- You will learn four Inner Axis sequences
- Adjustments, techniques and common issues
- Skills for effective Universal Teaching and Leadership
- Enhancing your Communication Skills and Confidence
- Philosophy of Living
- Focus and Meditation
- Applied Anatomy for Yoga, taught by Jamie Elmer
- Safety in the classroom, taught by Jamie Elmer
Prerequisites & Enrollment
- Students wishing to enroll must have a passionate interest in Max Strom’s method and a minimum of 2 years studying Hatha yoga. We reserve the right to decline your application if you do not meet these requirements. Please contact Marjolein at Yoga Moves for more information if you are in doubt of meeting the criteria.
- You must have practiced with Max before in a workshop or retreat, or with his two DVDs regularly for two months prior to the commencement of the training – The DVDs can be downloaded as electronic files from his website or purchased at the Yoga Moves Shop.
- You must have read both books by Max Strom “A Life Worth Breathing” and “There is No APP for Happiness” before participating in the training. Both books are available at the Yoga Moves Shop for purchase.
Early Bird €3300 if paid in full before 27 October 2017
late Bird €3600
Your tuition covers teacher training handbook, all course handouts, and all guest teacher fees. Fee does not include travel, meals, or accommodations.
Enrollment is limited and by permission only. To request an application for this program, email: Marjolein